9 de septiembre de 2020

Singing Bowls Shipment (Europe, America...)



Namaste from Nepal. 

As many of you know, I am living in Nepal since more than half a year, but my time here will finish soon. That is because I open an option to people that wants a shipment of several Singing Bowls.

If you want to enjoy the best quality of Singing Bowls ever (no better quality in India and Nepal than this Factory), please contact via WhatsApp on my number: (+34) 696 035 451

There are all type of sizes: little Bowls (about 300/400gr), medium (about 1 kilo) and big size (more than 2 kilo). In diameter is same: little since 8/10 cms you can find; and bigger size like 25/35 cms. 



Cost depends on weight. And sending will be via Cargo, I already sent to several countries in Europe. Price is good, and guaranteed no more expensive than nepali prices. 

Only 3 more weeks for deliver. This is my last month in Nepal... for this year 😉

You can hear more or less the sound of these Bowls listening to this link: 

➡️ CLICK HERE TO LISTEN SOME SINGING BOWLS FROM THE FACTORY I MEAN


 
 

Contact only via Whatsapp
number: (+34) 696 035 451




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario